Monday, May 4, 2009

Daddy Time

So I know I have been slacking lately and it's been 2 weeks since my last post, so I thought I would go ahead and post some pictures from this weekend. Here are some cute ones of Jackson and his Daddy and a few 'random' shots too.
Chillin' watching some T.V.



Couldn't you just eat him up?

Looking thugish-ruggish here.

Looking very serious here.

He's decided to work on his abs by holding his legs straight up in the air.


Waking up from one of his infamous 30-minute cat-naps.

"Just Do It"


3 comments:

  1. these are GREAT pics!! he is awesome! i really hope we get to meet him soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new pic. in your header. Bring those pictures with you when you come visit. Jackson is getting so big-Holden can't wait to see you guys soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love his little smile! He is looking more and more like y'all! Cute Cute Cute!

    ReplyDelete