Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Baby's Room, Bouncy Seat & Bath Time


For those of you who haven't seen Jackson's room, I added some pictures. I still need some fun art for the walls, but I thought I would go ahead and share the "work in progress." Also, Jackson got to take a bath in his bathtub for the first time the other day (we were waiting for his umbilical cord to fall off). Is it me or does he look huge in those pictures?! And finally, after Rachel and Leanne left this weekend, we decided to tryout the bouncy seat (they swear by it). He seems to like it and you will notice he has an audience.


































































7 comments:

  1. Adorable!!! I love that Duke and Casey are babysitting, I forgot to ask how they are doing with the "addition"??
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's awesome. I want one. But Nick's so focused on us being able to eat... selfish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackson is too stinkin cute! Duke and Casey are gonna really have fun with him when he gets a bit bigger! Baby room looks great by the way! Richy also has proclaimed that one day we're gonna have dogs like yours! :) He says they are "lovely dogs" ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holden is a fatty
    McCoy has a big head
    and.....Jackson is Bigfoot! HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey lauren!! i came accross your blog and wanted to say hello! jackson is perfect and i really like the nursery! you did a good job! nick and i would love to see you guys and meet jackson so if youre ever in town, let us know! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just read this post-and the room is adorable! It gives me really good ideas as I start to think about decorating ours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post - pictures of baby rooms ..Keep Posting


    Ron
    pictures of baby rooms

    ReplyDelete