Saturday, February 14, 2009

What a Difference a Year Makes


So this Valentine's Day I got to spend it with my two favorite boys. Let's just say that this time last year, Valentine's Day was a pretty rough day for us, but this year has truly been a blessing. It's amazing how things can turn around in a year.

You'll notice my "Valentine" sent me an adorable candy bouquet after keeping me up all night the night before!

I have noticed that Jackson changes so much daily and has some very expressive faces...wonder who he gets that from?? Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day and got to spend it with someone you love...because I sure did!




















3 comments:

  1. Lauren,
    He is so cute!!! These pictures are precious-he is so perfect :)
    Hope to see you soon-
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that kid of yours is cute. And very expressive! LOVE the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lauren, its Kris Jamerson, Leanne's sister-in-law! Jackson is adorable. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete