Thursday, February 19, 2009

Visitors

Jackson has had quite a few visitors over the past week. I try to get a picture of everyone who comes to visit him. We love visitors! Mimza (my mom) will be in for the day on Friday and Grandma and Grandad (Daniel's parents) will be here Sunday!

(One of the gifts from Emily A. & Matt)



Mollie came to see us and brought dinner!

Thank you Mollie!!

Emilee came to visit and brought lunch,

again, thank you Emilee!!


Emily A. and Matt (not pictured, obviously) came to visit and

brought fun presents!! Thank you guys!!



These are the "Air-Jordans" Emily and Matt

also brought, he also has a white pair!
































1 comment:

  1. I was catching up on your blog and Jackson is SO cute! I think he looks like you. I showed Chris one of his pictures and we both said he has really long arms...basketball material! :)

    ReplyDelete